Join us as seller
Elka Tisvilde Navy & Dusty Green Rain Jacket
The Danish, like ourselves know a thing or two about rain! Danish brand Elka have been producing innovative rain jackets since 1958 for a number of extremes, from policemen to deep sea fishermen.
The ELKA Tisvilde is a medium length PVC jacket. It is minimalistic with functional details, such as an angled cut seam, windbreaker on back part and with two-way inside out zipper at front with a storm guard closure underneath. All PVC jackets are made from original 320 g OEKO-TEX standard 100 PVC fabric
- Cut seam on chest
- Windbreaker at back part
- Two welded front pockets with snap closure
- Zipper front with inside storm guard behind
- Fixed hood with Friba drawstring closure
- Handmade high-frequency welded seams with diamond embossing
- Raglan cut; for optimal fitting
- Underarm vents
- Quality YKK zippers
- Cuffs with snap buttons closure
- Original embossed Elka stamp on left shoulder
- Original snap button with embossed ELKA logo and printed history label on the inside pocket.