Elka Thorsminde Olive Rain Jacket
The Danish, like ourselves know a thing or two about rain! Danish brand Elka have been producing innovative rain jackets since 1958 for a number of extremes, from policemen to deep sea fishermen.
The style is minimalistic with functional details, such as welded pockets with flap close, snap buttons closure in front and slightly a curved back hem in short-medium length. The wide color range of updated classic colors, are carefully selected to provide a trendy, masculine look
All PVC jackets are made from original 320 g OEKO-TEX standard 100 PVC fabric
- Curved back part hem, longer at back
- Two welded front pockets with flap- and snap closure
- Snap closure front
- Fixed hood with Friba drawstring closure
- Handmade high-frequency welded seams with diamond embossing
- Raglan cut; for optimal fitting
- Friba string
- Underarm vents
- Quality YKK zippers
- Cuffs with snap buttons closure
- Original embossed Elka stamp on left shoulder
- Original snap button with embossed ELKA logo and printed history label on the inside pocket.