Elka Saeby Faded Denim Rain Jacket
The Danish, like ourselves know a thing or two about rain! Danish brand Elka have been producing innovative rain jackets since 1958 for a number of extremes, from policemen to deep sea fishermen.
The Sæby jacket has a classic ELKA look and a long, shaped fit. The style is minimalistic with functional details, such as welded pockets with snap buttons and slightly curved back hem. The wide color range of updated classic colors, is carefully selected to provide a trendy and feminine look.
All PVC jackets are made from original 320 g OEKO-TEX standard 100 PVC fabric
- Two welded front pockets with snap closure.
- Snap closure front.
- Fixed hood with drawstring closure.
- All PVC jackets are made from original 320 g OEKO-TEX standard 100 PVC fabric.
- Handmade high-frequency welded seams with diamond embossing.
- Raglan cut; for optimal fitting.
- Friba string.
- Underarm vents.
- Cuffs with snap buttons closure.
- Original embossed Elka stamp on left shoulder.
- Original snap button with embossed ELKA logo.
- Printed history label on the inside pocket.
- Made in the EU